HALaser Systems offers a wide range of controller boards with a lot of different signals, functions and features.
Setting them into operation with complex machinery and additional equipment can be a non-trivial task when a lot of
hard- and software dependencies have to be resolved at once during mounting and installation of such a machine.
Here the DS4 testboard provides a fast and easy possibility to check hardware signals - not only to exclude the possibility
of hardware damages or wrong wiring but also to check the own configuration and set-up.
The DS4 Test Station offers the following functions and features
- Testing of all hardware signals of E1701D controller board and extensions
- Testing of hardware signals of all extension boards available for E1701A controller
- Testing of hardware signals of all extension boards available for E1701C controller
- Testing of all hardware signals of E1701M controller board
- Testing of hardware signals of E1803D controller board and Intelli-IO extension
- Quick visual inspection of signals via integrated LEDs
- Easy access to all output signals via test points
- Fast setting of digital input signals via integrated buttons
- Simple applying of analogue input signals via integrated trimmers
- Very handy size of about 100 mm x 75 mm
- Hardware is quality made in EU/Germany
Following an overview is given what can be tested with the DS4 board exactly:
|Type||Compact Digital XY2/100 Scanner and Laser Controller||Modular Analogue Scanner and Laser Controller||Modular 5-Axis CNC Controller||Modular Digital XY2/100 Scanner and Laser Controller||Motor Controller|
|XY2-100 interface test|
|LP8/laser interface test|
|Digi IO/digital interface test|
|IntelliIO extension interface test|